Risk, Reward, Regulatory and Reputation Management Issues for Senior Executives & Founders
The 4th IFSEA International Conference on Risk, Reward, Regulatory and Reputation Management Issues for Senior Executives & Founders programme offers:
- Fantastic networking with your peers, business leaders and professional advisers from around the world who advise Senior Executives and Founders
- Market-leading speakers and cutting edge thought leadership on workplace risk, reward, regulatory and reputational issues commonly faced by international Senior Executives and Founders
- The opportunity for you to get actively involved in the discussions
Find out more at IFSEANetwork.com
IFSEA Conference 2023: Post-conference podcasts:
- What You Need to Know Right Now on Restrictive Covenants and Confidential Information
- Ethical Handling of Executive Investigations
- Executive Relationships at work – ban, boundaries or blind eye?
- How Executives get the best out of their teams
This event is open to:
• Senior Executives and Founders
• Employment law, equity and incentive specialists
• Immigration lawyers and international executive mobility specialists
• Regulatory and criminal law specialists
• Private wealth and tax specialists
• Reputation management lawyers
• HR professionals
• Senior recruitment specialists
• Executive coaches
• PR advisers to Senior Executives and Founders worldwide
IFSEA Conference 2022: Post-conference podcast and video recordings:
Catch up on the cutting edge thought leadership on Senior Executive and Founder Issues at this year’s IFSEA Conference 2022, with our post-conference podcasts and video recordings:
- You’re Cancelled! – Generational Changes in Workplace Expectations & Cultural Norms
- Ethical, Regulatory and Whistleblowing Issues for General Counsel and In-House Lawyers
- Cross-Border Executive Investigations – – risks, strategies and reputation management for executives involved in high profile, cross-border matters involving fraud, bribery and other alleged wrongdoing
- How has #MeToo changed the landscape for Senior Executives in relation to sexual harassment and NDAs?
- What benefits can neurodiverse individuals bring to corporate boards and why should leaders speak out about neurodiversity?
- Reduced Visa Processing Times, Immigration Due Diligence During an M&A and Introduction of HPI Visas – Issues facing Senior Executives and Employers
- Driving Diversity on Boards Around the World
Our Reputation for advising Senior Executives
CM Murray LLP is a leading specialist employment and partnership law firm. We are ranked as Tier 1 and Band 1 in Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners for advising senior executives and are recognised as a “very strong employment law boutique. Entrepreneurial and market-leading, and a really good, friendly team.” (Legal 500 UK).
IFSEA operates through International Forum of Senior Executive Advisers Limited (a limited liability company registered in England and Wales with registered number 12489182).
The registered office of International Forum of Senior Executive Advisers Limited is at First Floor, 36-38 Cornhill, London, England, EC3V 3NG. International Forum of Senior Executive Advisers Limited is a subsidiary of CM Murray LLP and is not authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.