Risk, Reward, Regulatory and Reputation Management Issues for Senior Executives & Founders
Welcome Evening Drinks Reception:
Monday, 19 June 2023, 6.00 pm – 8.30 pm
Tuesday, 20 June 2023, 8.30 am – 5.30 pm, with closing drinks 5.30 pm – 7.30 pm
Saddlers’ Hall, 40 Gutter Lane, London EC2V 6BR
We are delighted to invite you to the 4th IFSEA International Conference on Risk, Reward, Regulatory and Reputation Management Issues for Senior Executives & Founders. Full details of the programme sessions and registration details can be found here and below.
We are very grateful to the members of the IFSEA International Advisory Board for all of their support in helping us devise this programme: Danny J. Kaufer, Wendi S. Lazar, Mark Risk, Kelly Dermody, Joydeep Hor, Lindsey Wagner, Lori L. Deem, and Merrill April.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
Ivor Adair, Fox & Partners, UK
Merrill April, CM Murray LLP, UK
Emma Bartlett, CM Murray LLP, UK
Gareth Brahams, BDBF LLP, UK
Rosamund Browne, ABB, UK
Sarah Chilton, CM Murray LLP, UK
Colleen Cleary, CC Solicitors, Ireland
Terese Connolly, Barnes & Thornburg, Chicago, USA
Claire Cross, Corker Binning, UK
Carol Davis KC, Littleton Chambers, UK
Inge Derde, Van Eeckhoutte, Taquet & Clesse, Belgium
Carlos Pareja Frade, Augusta Abogados, Spain
Jeffrey E. Goodman, Mathews, Dinsdale & Clark LLP, Canada
Beth Hale, CM Murray LLP, UK
Carl-Fredrik Hedenström, CFH Law Firm, Sweden
Joydeep Hor, People + Culture Strategies, Australia
Teresa L. Johnson, Arnold & Porter, California, USA
Andrew Katzen, Hickman & Rose, UK
Danny J. Kaufer, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP, Canada
Pål Kvernaas, Advokatfirmaet Haavind AS, Norway
Wendi S. Lazar, Outten & Golden LLP, New York, USA
Brian J. MacDonough, Sherin and Lodgen LLP, Boston, USA
Doug Mandell, Withers, California, USA
Jennifer Millins, Mishcon de Reya, UK
Andrew Pavlovic, CM Murray LLP, UK
Miranda Pode, Spencer Stuart, UK
Kristen Prinz, The Prinz Law Firm, Chicago, USA
Cathy Qu, River Delta Law Firm, Shanghai, PRC
Christoph Rechsteiner, MME, Switzerland
Jessica Riggin, Rukin Hyland & Riggin LLP, California, USA
Mark Risk, Mark Risk, P.C., New York, USA
Eleanor Rowswell, Farrer & Co, UK
Dhana Sabanathan, Michelmores, UK
Meriel Schindler, Withers, UK
Corinne Staves, CM Murray LLP, UK
Neil Swift, Peters & Peters, UK
Dr. Johannes Traut, Seitz, Germany
Linky Trott, Edwin Coe LLP, UK
The 4th IFSEA International Conference on Risk, Reward, Regulatory and Reputation Management Issues for Senior Executives & Founders programme will offer you:
- Fantastic networking with your peers, business leaders and professional advisers from around the world who advise Senior Executives and Founders
- Market-leading speakers and cutting edge thought leadership on workplace risk, reward, regulatory and reputational issues commonly faced by international Senior Executives and Founders
- The opportunity for you to get actively involved in the discussions
The programme includes expert panels on the following topics:
- Ethical Handling of Executive Investigations
- Turning Up the Heat to Stamp Out Harassment
- Board Pay: Heightened Scrutiny of CEO and Executive Compensation
- Engaging Constructively with the Activist Workforce
- Understanding Executive Equity Valuations and Handling Repurchase/Clawback Disputes
- The Executive Whistleblower: The Rights, Protections and Opportunities for Executives Blowing the Whistle on Organisational Wrongdoing
- Founders Behaving Badly: Strategic and Diplomatic Board Games
- Women, Age and the C Suite
- How Executives Get the Best Out of Their Teams
- Anatomy of a Transaction: Key Issues for Executives and Founders Selling their Business and What Protections are Worth Fighting For?
- Business Protection: The Top 5 things You Need to Know Right Now on Restrictive Covenants and Confidential Information
- Founders Succession: Passing on the Business to the Next Generation
- The Plague of the Narcissistic Leader: What is the Damage? Is there a Cure?
The conference is chaired by Clare Murray, Managing Partner of CM Murray LLP.
The Registration Fees for attending this event are:
£495 + VAT (Full Conference rate (non-IFSEA members))
£275 + VAT (IFSEA member, Speaker, In-house Counsel and HR Professional rate)
Sponsorship opportunities: Would your organisation like to be a sponsor of this event? Sponsorship packages are available – please contact Stuart Smith to discuss.
Speaking opportunities: We are in the process of confirming the speakers. If you would like to be considered, please contact Clare Murray.
For general queries regarding the programme or event, please contact Leni Bone.
This event is open to:
• Senior Executives and Founders
• Employment law, equity and incentive specialists
• Immigration lawyers and international executive mobility specialists
• Regulatory and criminal law specialists
• Private wealth and tax specialists
• Reputation management lawyers
• HR professionals
• Senior recruitment specialists
• Executive coaches
• PR advisers to Senior Executives and Founders worldwide
IFSEA Conference 2022: Post-conference podcast and video recordings:
Catch up on the cutting edge thought leadership on Senior Executive and Founder Issues at this year’s IFSEA Conference 2022, with our post-conference podcasts and video recordings:
- You’re Cancelled! – Generational Changes in Workplace Expectations & Cultural Norms
- Ethical, Regulatory and Whistleblowing Issues for General Counsel and In-House Lawyers
- Cross-Border Executive Investigations – – risks, strategies and reputation management for executives involved in high profile, cross-border matters involving fraud, bribery and other alleged wrongdoing
- How has #MeToo changed the landscape for Senior Executives in relation to sexual harassment and NDAs?
- What benefits can neurodiverse individuals bring to corporate boards and why should leaders speak out about neurodiversity?
- Reduced Visa Processing Times, Immigration Due Diligence During an M&A and Introduction of HPI Visas – Issues facing Senior Executives and Employers
- Driving Diversity on Boards Around the World
Look back at the IFSEA Conference 2022 here. Download the full programme for the IFSEA Conference 2022 here.
Our Reputation for advising Senior Executives
CM Murray LLP is a leading specialist employment and partnership law firm. We are ranked as Tier 1 and Band 1 in Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners for advising senior executives and are recognised as a “very strong employment law boutique. Entrepreneurial and market-leading, and a really good, friendly team.” (Legal 500 UK).
IFSEA operates through International Forum of Senior Executive Advisers Limited (a limited liability company registered in England and Wales with registered number 12489182).
The registered office of International Forum of Senior Executive Advisers Limited is at First Floor, 36-38 Cornhill, London, England, EC3V 3NG. International Forum of Senior Executive Advisers Limited is a subsidiary of CM Murray LLP and is not authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.