We are delighted to invite you to the Professional Practices Alliance (PPA) expert discussion, ‘Is your firm prepared for the financial year ahead? Key trends and challenges for professional services firms in 2023/4’.
In this webinar, our panel of expert speakers will discuss the following issues:
- How can firms pivot and retrench if a flagship strategy such as a merger or restructuring (e.g. the EY demerger) fails to get off the ground?
- Cash crunch at a time of stalled economic growth, inflation, cost of living crisis and basis period reform – how can firms remain profitable and improve cash flow?
- Impact of hybrid working – can productivity and culture be maintained in the long-term?
- Key regulatory changes to watch out and prepare for
- A passage to India: will (and should) the long-awaited liberalisation of the Indian legal market affect the international strategy of UK and international firms?
- ChatGPT – can it be harnessed to improve service delivery (and profitability) or does it really spell the end of lawyers?
Date: Thursday, 25 May 2023
Time: 9.00 am – 10.00 am BST
Corinne Staves, Partner, CM Murray LLP – Partnership and LLP law Specialist
Robert Millard, Director, Cambridge Strategy Group – Law Firm Strategy and Sustainability Advisor
David Shufflebotham, Director, Pep Up Consulting, Partner Evaluation and Reward Specialist
Andrew Pavlovic, Partner, CM Murray LLP – Professional Discipline and Regulatory Specialist
Should you have any questions that you would like to be put to the speakers, please email Corinne Staves.
Save the Dates
We have an exciting program of webinars planned for the next few months:
13 June 2023: ‘Show Me The Money! Shaping a dynamic and flexible profit sharing system to smooth the bumpy road of succession’
18 July 2023: ‘Moving the ESG needle for law firms: deciding what matters and what can be achieved’
19 September 2023: ‘Judgment Day: the adoption of AI and machine learning by professional firms, and the associated risks, opportunities and challenges for firms’
29 November 2023: ‘Professional Firm Mergers’
The Professional Practices Alliance is a multi-disciplinary collaboration between leading UK independent legal, accounting and law firm management specialist advisers, CM Murray LLP, Pep Up Consulting and Cambridge Strategy Group.
Join the conversation
Subscribe to the Professional Practices Alliance blog: www.professionalpracticesalliance.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @PartnershipAlln