The programme brings together leading experts from the UK, US and Europe to discuss key issues in planning, conducting and managing investigations in their jurisdictions.
Please join us for this conference of knowledge sharing and networking in this crucial area for multinational businesses, senior executives and partners. The conference is aimed at HR professionals, in-house counsel, private practice lawyers, and other professional advisers in this area. Please see below for a summary of current speakers and panel topics.
- Dame Laura Cox, Cloisters (UK)
- Kathryn Stone OBE, Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards in the House of Commons (UK)
- Clive Sheldon QC, 11KBW (UK)
- Clare Murray, CM Murray LLP (UK)
- Elizabeth Prochaska, 11KBW (UK)
- Beth Hale, CM Murray LLP (UK)
- David Smellie, Farrer & Co (UK)
- Merrill April, CM Murray LLP (UK)
- Elizabeth Gramigna, Tribu Partners (US)
- Mathilde Houet-Weil, Weil et Associés (France)
- Carl-Fredrik Hedenström, Morris Law (Sweden)
- Marcus Shepheard, Institute for Government (UK)
- Julie Dugdale, Barnardo’s (UK)
- Gus Sellitto, Byfield Consultancy (UK)
- Wonu Sanda, CM Murray LLP (UK)
- Patrick Halliday, 11KBW (UK)
- Tom Ogg, 11KBW (UK)
- Nick Vamos, Peters & Peters (UK)
- David Fisher, CM Murray LLP (UK)
- Aileen McColgan, 11KBW (UK)
- Kathleen Heycock, Farrer & Co (UK)
- Rob Lewis, Mishcon de Reya (UK)
- Emma Bartlett, CM Murray LLP (UK)
Panel Session Topics include:
- The Rationale and Architecture of Investigations
- International Perspectives on Investigations
- Making Effective Recommendations following an Investigation
- Being the Subject of an Investigation
- Understanding Privilege in the Context of Investigations
- Overlapping Regulatory and Criminal Proceedings during Investigations
- Managing Data Protection and Disclosure Issues in Investigations
- Communicating with Participants during Investigations
- What does a Good Investigation Look Like?
Please save the dates in your diaries as you will not want to miss this unique event. Invitations will follow shortly to enable you to register for the expert panel sessions.
For general queries regarding the programme or event, please contact Daniella Brann.
Read our Little Book of Employment Law here.
CM Murray LLP is ranked in Band 1/Tier 1 by Chambers and Partners and Legal 500 for Employment (Senior Executives), ‘“they’re top-notch lawyers and are very knowledgeable, dedicated and reliable. The team is particularly business-minded and operates with an international mindset, meaning that they are very comfortable with cross-border issues.” (Chambers and Partners UK 2021).