LUXURY GOODS AND SERVICES
We have a great deal of experience in advising multi-national employers from the luxury goods and services sector on employment law issues with international or cross-border elements.
We regularly advise clients from this sector on the full range of employment law issues relating to settting up and hiring staff in the UK, acquiring a business with UK employees and downsizing or closing a UK operation.
We also specialise in representing employers in the luxury goods and services sector in defending whistleblowing and discrimination claims and enforcing and challenging employee restrictive covenants.
We have extensive experience in advising senior executives, expatriates and founders from this sector on negotiated exits and related issues. Contact Anna Birtwistle for more information.
- We advised a German headquartered global footwear manufacturer on the contractual terms for a new UK Managing Director in the context of the Company setting up new operations in the UK.
- Anna Birtwistle advised a global luxury brand on setting up operations in the UK and provide day-to-day HR and employment law assistance to the client.
- Anna Birtwistle and Clare Murray advised an international jewellery company on succession planning issues relating to its senior management team.
- We advised a US manufacturer of luxury wall coverings on setting up a UK operation and the drafting of UK employment agreements.
- Anna Birtwistle advised a leading fashion magazine photography studio on their ongoing employment law issues and contracts.
- We advised a luxury German pen manufacturer on the redundancy of their UK based sales employee.