Join the Professional Practices Alliance (PPA) for an expert panel discussion on ‘Personal Risk Management for Partners’, on Wednesday, 7 July 2021.
Partners of professional practices spend their entire careers focused on the protecting interests of their clients. This can sometimes be at the expense of their own planning. This Professional Practices Alliance webinar will explore the actions that all Partners should be considering and the extent to which firms should be involved, including:
- What are the key personal risks for professional partners?
- What financial planning and legal protections should partners put in place?
- To what extent should firms be implement measures to protect partners? For example, death in service and/or life insurance benefits?
- Should insurances be for the benefit of the firm (i.e., to manage cash flow) or the partners/their families?
- How should the firm manage the risks of partner death/incapacity?
- How can the firm’s agreement and policies support this process?
Date: Wednesday, 7 July 2021
Time: 9.30 am – 10.30 am BST
Rachel O’Donoghue, Partner and Head of Financial Planning, Buzzacott LLP
James Currie, Senior Tax Manager, Buzzacott LLP
Beth Hale, Partner and General Counsel, CM Murray LLP
David Shufflebotham, Founder, PEPUP.consulting
Fiona Poole, Partner, Maurice Turnor Gardner LLP
Chair: Corinne Staves, Partner and Head of Professional Practices, Maurice Turnor Gardner LLP
Should you have any questions or issues that you would like addressed by the panellists, please email panel Chair Corinne Staves.
The Professional Practices Alliance is a multi-disciplinary collaboration between leading UK independent legal, accounting and law firm management specialist advisers, CM Murray LLP, Buzzacott LLP, Maurice Turnor Gardner LLP, Pep Up Consulting and Cambridge Strategy Group.