We are delighted to bring you this recording of an expert discussion between members of leading international employment law alliance Innangard, of which CM Murray is a founder member, exploring and offering insight in to key concerns for employers in managing the workplace re-entry of their employees in the UK, Italy, Switzerland and Argentina.
The discussion is hosted by CM Murray Partner Beth Hale, with contributions from Anna Cozzi, Daverio & Florio (Italy), Michèle Stutz, MME Legal (Switzerland), Mercedes Balado Bevilacqua, MBB Abogados (Argentina)* and CM Murray Partner Sarah Chilton.
The key questions addressed by the panel include:
1. What is the current position in the UK, Italy, Switzerland and Argentina in relation to lockdown?
2. What is the key current advice for employers in those countries in relation to re-entry to the workplace and how they manage that?
3. What health and safety obligations do employers have in relation to providing a safe place of work in the UK, Italy, Switzerland and Argentina?
4. What steps should those employers be taking to prepare for re-entry?
5. What rights do employees in the UK, Italy, Switzerland and Argentina have if they believe the workplace is not safe to return to?
If you have any concerns or questions arising from this discussion, for a review of your policies and procedures, or for specific legal advice on particular circumstances, please contact our partners Sarah Chilton or Beth Hale.
Innangard is a non-exclusive alliance whose members are leading independent law firms located across Europe and Asia-Pacific, with specialist employment law experience and reputation in advising Employers. Each firm is individually recognised in their own country and jurisdiction for their expertise in labour and employment law issues. For more information about Innangard and to contact any member firm, click here.
Follow Innangard on Twitter: @Innangardglobal
*Mercedes Balado Bevilacqua, MBB Abogados is a guest speaker