COP26 has reminded us all of the urgency of the climate emergency. Media reports suggest it has triggered a widespread desire to implement change to try to mitigate the worst implications of the crisis.
However, for many there is a deep sense of being unable to have a significant impact individually, or even as individual businesses. This cannot be a barrier to progress. The professional services sector is a thriving industry which has driven innovation in so many areas, and it must (and surely will) play its part in promoting sustainability progress too.
This webinar will focus on the actions that partners and professional services firms of every size can take to help to drive meaningful, long term change and to improve the sustainability profile of the professional services industry. We intend that the discussion will be fiercely practical and solutions-focused. We will also split into smaller groups to ensure we harness everyone’s ideas.
Date: Wednesday, 1 December 2021
Time: 9.30 am – 10.30 am GMT
We are delighted to be joined by the following experts to lead the discussion:
- Alasdair Cameron, Climate Change Resources Adviser, The Law Society
- David Hunter, Climate Change Working Group Member, The Law Society and Consultant, Bates Wells
- Rob Millard, Director, Cambridge Strategy Group
- Matt Hodge, Partner, Buzzacott Financial Planning
- Merrill April, Partner, CM Murray LLP
Alliance members will also contribute and facilitate the group discussion: