If England’s COVID roadmap progresses as planned, stringent COVID restrictions should be lifting or lifted during summer 2021. The office and future working arrangements are dominating discussions at all levels within professional services firms.
This peer-to-peer discussion aims to provide an understanding of market practices and trends, addressing topics affecting your people, your business and your clients.
In this discussion, you can hear Session Chair Corinne Staves, Maurice Turnor Gardner LLP, Beth Hale, CM Murray LLP, Robert Millard, Cambridge Strategy Group, and guest speaker Oliver Richards, Orms, discuss the following:
- What the ease of adaption to such significant working changes has proven about the resilience of the professions
- How the past year of home working has already altered everyone’s horizons and how Firms will need to reflect this in their long-term strategy
- What the key components of a successful workplace will be, allowing people to balance companionship and communication, without compromising privacy needs
- The challenges of effectively supporting the new hybrid of office-based and remote working, including through investment in office technology and considered office reconfiguration
- The legal and non-legal considerations of firms imposing changes on team members and the potential impact of same on firm culture
For more information on the topics covered in this recording, please contact Partner Beth Hale, who specialises in partnership and employment law.