We are excited to invite you to the first IFSEA in-person evening event of 2023, ‘Dealing responsibly with historical sexual misconduct allegations made by and against senior executives and founders‘, which takes place on Thursday, 9 March.
Our expert panel, featuring significant expertise in employment, reputation and criminal law as well as psychology, will discuss the legal, evidential and reputational aspects of investigating and managing historical allegations of sexual misconduct in the workplace, including:
- Managing the challenges of collecting and assessing historical evidence
- How to reach factual conclusions in the face of directly conflicting testimony of complainant and accusee, in a vacuum of corroborating evidence
- Dealing with reluctant witnesses, including those who have left the organisation
- The challenges for those making allegations and the subjects of such allegations, and the reputational considerations
- Managing different objectives in the investigation process.
- Jenny Afia, Partner, Schillings (Co-Chair) – Privacy and reputation lawyer
- Suzanne McKie KC, Founder & Managing Partner, Farore Law – Discrimination and equalities lawyer
- Ellen Peart, Partner, BCL Solicitors LLP – Serious crime lawyer
- Andrew Wolfe Murray, Director, Theseus Risk Management – Risk management consultant
- Beth Hale, Partner and General Counsel, CM Murray LLP (Co-Chair) – Employment and partnership lawyer
Date: Thursday, 9 March, 2023
Time: Registration from 5.30 PM for a 6.00 PM start. Followed by drinks and networking from 7.15 PM
Location: Schillings, 12 Arthur Street, London EC4R 9AB
Attendance to this event is free of charge for IFSEA members (members register here). Non-members who are first time attendees can register for an individual, first time guest pass, click here.
Standard attendance fee for non-members for each IFSEA evening and breakfast event is £50 plus VAT. More details about IFSEA membership benefits (including free attendance at these midyear IFSEA events) and registration can be found below.
IFSEA Membership –
Come and join the discussion on all things Senior Executive and Founder related
Why should you join IFSEA?
The International Forum of Senior Executive Advisers (IFSEA) is the leading international thought-leadership group focussed on the needs of Senior Executives and Founders in all their risk, reward, regulatory and reputation management areas. It provides the opportunity to share your knowledge and experience, learn and network with Executives, Founders and their specialist advisers across disciplines and across the world.
IFSEA Member Benefits:
- Be part of the world’s leading thought-leadership and networking association entirely focused on the workplace risk, reward, regulation and reputation management issues for Senior Executives and Founders
- Keep abreast of the latest thought leadership and trends effecting Senior Executives and Founders
- Attend our flagship IFSEA Annual conference, now in its 4th year, at a discounted registration rate. Planning has already begun for the IFSEA Annual Conference in London on 20 June 2023, with the support of our newly established IFSEA Advisory Board. Further details of the conference can be found here.
- Free attendance at our regular mid-year in person and virtual events, commencing in January 2023, including the following (further details to follow):
- Proposed ban on US non-competition clauses in employee and worker contracts – the potential impact on international executives and founders (Virtual – Date TBC)
- Optional inclusion in the upcoming IFSEA online register of international advisers to Senior Executives and Founders around the world (to be launched in 2023) and have access to and network with other leading experts in this specialist area.
- Include the IFSEA logo on your website to showcase your IFSEA membership and your interest and involvement in all things Senior Executive and Founder.
What does IFSEA Membership cost?
Membership is on an individual basis and costs £195 plus VAT per annum; the membership year runs from 1 January to 31 December.
Who can become an IFSEA Member?
Membership is open to those interested and involved in risk, reward, regulatory and reputation management issues relating to Senior Executives and Founders including (but not limited to): Senior Executives and Founders, employment law, reward, regulatory and reputation management advisors, and other inhouse and private practice lawyers, HR professionals, executive compensation, benefits and tax advisers, private wealth advisers, executive recruitment consultants, and reputation management specialists and coaches.
How do I apply for IFSEA Membership?
You can apply for membership by downloading the membership form here. Membership terms and conditions can be found here. Do come and join us! If you have any questions please feel free to contact our Managing Partner, Clare Murray.