Samantha Mangwana, Partner, CM Murray LLP, Discrimination and Equal Pay specialist (Chair)
Paul Epstein QC, Cloisters, Discrimination and Equal Pay specialist
Sarah Chilton, Partner, CM Murray LLP, Partnership and Employment Law specialist
Kate Mueting, Partner, Sanford Heisler Sharp LLP, US Discrimination & Equal Pay Class Action specialist
Dr. Zara Nanu, co-founder and CEO of Gapsquare, a company that brings together technology and diversity and inclusion expertise to close the gender pay gap
We will be joined by these leading UK and US discrimination, partnership law and D&I experts to debate key issues on partner equal pay and to discuss the results of our confidential partner equal pay survey.
Do professional services firms have a problem with pay disparity between male and female partners?
- What are the root causes of unequal partner pay in professional services firms?
- How should they be addressed?
- How can insights from gender pay gap analysis help explain and correct pay inequality?
- What pay equality protections exist in the UK and US for female partners?
- What steps can firms take to identify and rectify potential issues of unequal pay?
- Is collective action by female partners an effective way of addressing partner pay disparity?
- How likely are such group actions in the UK?
- What are the views of partners who have responded to our survey on female partner pay?
Click here to complete our anonymous survey on equal partner pay issues in the legal profession.
Wednesday 14th March 2018
Registration and breakfast from 8.00am; session runs from 8.30 – 9.45am
Location: Maurice Turnor Gardner LLP, 15th Floor, Milton House, Milton Street, London EC2Y 9BH
To register for this event click here.
Hear Sarah Chilton and Nicholas Hawkins discuss Gender Pay Gap and Equal Pay issues in our latest podcast – click here
For further information on these and other employment law issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Follow CM Murray LLP on Twitter: @CMMurrayLLP