As the world’s biggest trial of the 4-day working week comes to an end, we discuss the key takeaways of the trial in the latest episode of our Ten-Minute Talk video series, with particular emphasis on multi-national employers and the financial sector.
In this episode, our Partner, Merrill April, and Associate, Yulia Fedorenko, discuss the following:
- The concept of the 4-day working week and what employers need to be aware of;
- Will recession impact the roll-out of such a scheme?
- International aspects of the new working pattern and, in particular, how Belgium is embracing it;
- Is the reduced working week a real possibility in the financial sector and professional services industry?
- Results from the trial, including benefits for both employers and employees;
- What does the future hold for employers with regards to the 4-day working week?
For more information on any of the issues discussed in this video, please contact Partner Merrill April or Associate Yulia Fedorenko.
Read more: The 4-Day Working Week Pilot – “The New Frontier for Competition?”