In this Ten-(ish) Minute Talk, Managing Partner Clare Murray and Partner Zulon Begum discuss the key aspects of LLP agreements that professional services firms should consider updating in the current market, as well as showcasing our online tool, CheckYourLLPAgreement.
In this video, Clare and Zulon discuss:
- Why should firms care about their LLP agreements in the current economic market?
- The importance of treating your LLP agreement as a living document, reviewing it regularly and ensuring it evolves in parallel with your partnership and strategy to reflect current and future business needs
- Considerations to ensure nimble and flexible decision making, enabling your firm to respond to market opportunities or partner behavioural challenges effectively
- How your LLP agreement can be calibrated to help manage cashflow and the impact of Basis Period Reform on firms
- A preview of our brand new GC online tool, CheckYourLLPAgreement. The free, interactive tool will help GCs and management teams in professional services firms ensure their LLP agreement is robust, competitive, appropriate and in line with best practice
If you have any questions arising from this video, would like specific advice on your LLP agreement, or wish to find out more about our CheckYourLLPAgreement tool, please contact Zulon Begum or Clare Murray.